About my Blog

It's all about good food and travel... Let's share and interact together with good foods!!!

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. ~ Virgina Woolf"

"The belly rules the mind. ~ Spanish Proverb"

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tarot Cafe @ Kuching

I don't really remember what road is that haha.
I know its near to Gribbles Medical Lab and GdEx express company. If you wish to go, just drive around that area and I am sure that tarot cafe will be at your sight.


For leo's.

Iced latte

If you've no idea what drinks to order, there's drinks on the menu that prepared according to respective horoscope.


Tarot cafe as it's named, serves other than food and beverages, divination of tarot is available as well and the price varies depending on types of questions asked. For those who are interested in the game can pay a visit to tarot cafe :3


============================================================

KOREAN DA OM B.B.Q HOUSE @ Jln Song Kuching



Overall not bad however they service is kinda slow. That was my third time there and they are still the same.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tarot Cafe...
Yea~ I know tis place...=P